Think before you do anything.
Your company is growing month on month, it really is in growth mode, but time and resources are in short supply.
Your marketing efforts should help and encourage sales, not waste time and money.
Discovery: Find out what you really need.
We will help to refine what we learned in the 30 minute evaluation:
- Identify sales activity that is directly attributed to existing marketing programs
- Evaluate how many ‘real’ customers arrived at your business through your website; social media, direct sales. Determine the most cost effective channels and optimise them for your business so they are your top salesperson
- Set growth goals and targets to achieve them: how many new customers would it take to support a £100K marketing program?
- What is the conversion rate of website visitors to customers? Is it high enough to support your marketing budget? If not we will help you fix it.
- Know your audience: understand how your customers found you and what helped convinced them to work and stay with you
Customer Insights: Out think, don’t outspend, your competition.
We work closely with your company’s marketing manager to identify the gaps that may have appeared over time:
- Conduct a strategy workshop that engages company stakeholders and drives customer-centric solutions.
- Clarify primary customer profiles and persona’s so you know who your ideal customer is.
- Refine your value proposition and messages for core customers so they take the ‘right’ action.
- What makes you unique (and do your core customers care?)
Analysis: Measure what works, what doesn’t and stop wasting resources.
We make sure your money is spent in the right areas:
- We help you align specific marketing strategies and tactics with realistic revenue goals.
- Establish benchmarks and metrics for assessing the impact of your marketing programs, so they work.
- Organise resource needs and timetables so they fit in with you and your staff.
For SME’s, it’s not realistic to do everything themselves. Uncover your best opportunities, where your marketing spend can have the biggest impact on your business.