You have big plans for your business.
We can help you make them happen.
Our proven process turns your marketing into a
Our Marketing Process is Focused on Getting Results
We make sure there are no random acts of marketing. All roads should lead back to your business plan.
We find that our most successful clients are those who:
- Believe in doing it right first time, and are there for the longhaul
- Have faith in the digital path to new customers
- Believe that marketing shouldn’t be a leap of faith but structured and planned
- Understand why they have to spend money to make money
We build marketing programs designed for SME’s ready to put their brands on the road to success.
Ask the right questions. Start with a sharpened needs assessment so you know where to go next.
Strategy: Create a marketing plan that is tied to your very specific business goals.
Implement and Improve
Get practical. Build a turnkey system that will put the plan into practice. Set goals and benchmarks. Assess, revise, improve. Repeat.
Phase One: Diagnose
To begin with, we assess your existing marketing processes and align them with your marketing priorities. What’s working, and what needs to change to grow your business? Then, we connect with key stakeholders to further define your point of difference – in benefits and values, not product features.
The result is a clear understanding about “Why choose you?”, and a blueprint for growth, tailored to your requirements.
How it works:
We conduct a strategy workshop and marketing assessment with your team, designed to uncover:
- Business objectives to implement and sustain growth plus paths to achieving them
- Research-based customer insights that can be leveraged to generate more leads and close more sales
- Opportunities to improve your content funnel effectiveness and impact
- Assets that so far have not been used to to attract new customers
- Core strategies for achieving revenue goals, and preferred tactics for implementation
- Infrastructure, budget and processes required to get required results
This work forms the cornerstone of your marketing strategy.
What do you get:
A strategy outline that defines:
- Business and marketing priorities
- How marketing resources should be spent
- Actionable customer personas – in other words, a deep understanding of your customer’s decision process, for improved messaging and content
- Refreshed brand value proposition that better connects with your customers, if necessary
- A blueprint for all the marketing activities needed to achieve and sustain your business objectives
Next, we look at the big picture and build a plan you can follow.
Phase Two: Get a detailed and achievable marketing plan
Define the elements necessary to build a program that makes sense: messaging, marketing automation, relevant content, social media presence.
How it works:
First, we define the elements necessary to achieve the agreed company objectives. Based on the strategy workshop and marketing assessment, we select the best action plan from a long list of possible tactics:
- Develop a messaging and content strategy
- Build or enhance a lead database
- Redesign or develop existing website
- Establish a marketing automation system
- Build a social media presence
- Create marketing content (blogs, website, promotional material)
- Implement SEO Improvements
- Develop advertising plans and tactics for PPC, online or traditional advertising
- Brand identity development
- Brand design development for electronic or printed assets
- Produce video, webinars, training devices, apps and other digital tools
- Align your marketing and sales process for greater ROI
What do you get
A blueprint that will deliver:
- Core messaging that will resonate with your customers
- A digitally-driven marketing mix to help your business achieve its potential
- Marketing programs that reflect your priorities
- Budgets to guide you along the way
Every idea we present to you has a measurable KPI, identifies expected results and defines the business benefits.
Plus, it takes into account the resources you have at hand so you don’t get a ‘finger in the air’ plan.
Next, we put the plan into effect.
Phase Three. Implement & Improve
Systems make things work more smoothly. Confirmed infrastructure needs, scheduling and staffing bring a sensible plan to life.
How it works
Our implementation recommendations have to be flexible, since different clients have different needs. For some clients, 33Digital is a fully operational outsourced marketing department. For others, we handle the inbound marketing processes and work in partnership with a client’s existing in-house or vendor staff.
We work with clients to craft a detailed scope of work so fees can be managed according to expectations and perceived value. We partner with clients on a 12-month retainer basis so we can become true partners, track results, and recommend improvements over time. We don’t parachute in fix the problem then leave you to pick up the pieces, we are with you for at least 12 months.
What do you get
- A customised plan: deliverables and timings
- Monthly activity and metrics reporting, with a dashboard to track real-time results
- Weekly status meetings, these can be face to face or via Skype
- Budget reconciliation; predictable marketing expenses based on an approved plan
Next, we measure. test and make sure you get the very best ROI.
Setting goals and benchmarks allow for real time assessment and improvements. Digital infrastructure means no long lead times. Change can happen fast and usually does.
How it works
Our clients retain us on a 12-month basis so we can continuously improve based on performance and results. We remain responsible for evaluation and metrics reporting so changes can be recommended, tested and evaluated in real time.
Clients learn more than they expect about their business through marketing metrics and testing.
What do you get
- Forward thinking and planning
- Application of customised best practices to new products or campaigns
- Stewardship and partnership to support business goals and challenges
When our clients see real, measurable results, that’s when we know we’ve done our job. That’s the fun part.